Ask 10 people what a product roadmap is and you will get 10 different answers! This artifact is often misunderstood, yet incredibly powerful if done correctly. Creating a great product roadmap is part art and part science. In this full-day workshop, we will talk through the purposes of a roadmap and a process for establishing your product's vision, gaining alignment with your stakeholders, validating themes, and presenting to upper-level execs in order to maximize your team's impact.
Who is it for?
Product People at all levels of the management hierarchy and anybody interested in moving away from output-oriented roadmaps.
Key questions you'll answer during this session:
- What are the differences between product strategy, product roadmap, and a feature release plan?
- How do I relate my product work to business objectives?
- How do I look beyond the next quarter without over-committing?
- How do I manage stakeholders and their pressure/influence?
- How do I prioritize what product aspects to work on 1st, 2nd, 3rd…?
- What's the best way to present a product roadmap to my stakeholders?
This workshop can be held in English or German.
Up to 15 people