Do you want to
- gain more confidence when coaching others?
- be a more effective sparring partner for your people?
- build a culture of trust and autonomy?
- empower your talents to make conscious decisions?
We've got you covered! Our Coaching Fundamentals Program will help you feel more confident in your role as a product leader while also teaching you the principles of coaching in a condensed and hands-on format
This program is for you if...
- you are driven to learn coaching principles, so you can apply them in your role as a product leader.
- you have 5+ years experience in a product role
- you are able to attend all 2 hour session remotely. The exact dates will be communicated soon.
- you are committed to investing 6-12 hours for preparation and practicing in between sessions
Stephanie has over 20 years of experience in software companies and has been engaged in product management for over 14 years.
She currently works on coaching product executives in different companies and industries after completing her study as integral coach.
She formerly worked as Director of Product at Contentful, where she was in charge of growth, pricing and activation as the firm transitioned from longtail to enterprise. As Product Manager at PayPal, she oversaw merchant onboarding and activation and build Paypal Plus as for the German market. She began her product career at Spreadshirt, where she enhanced internal production processes and established customer support for scalability.
You are in for a total of 9 interactive workshop sessions:
- Coaching Basics
- Setting Goals
- Coaching Attitude
- How Coaching Works
- Communication Basics
- Everyday Interventions
- Live Coaching
- Interventions Extended
- Your Individual Coaching
Participants who actively take part in at least 6 of 8 sessions will receive a Product Academy Certificate upon course completion.
- 8 weekly 2-hour sessions
- Session dates: tba, the course will start in fall 2022. The exact dates and time are going to be announced soon. In the meantime, feel free to use our online form below to apply in order to increase your chances to be selected for the first cohort.
- session recordings available in case you aren't able to attend all classes
CHF 1'490 -
special scholarship rate
We are on a mission to foster diversity in product and offer partial scholarships to support especially women and start-ups. With a partial scholarship you are saving CHF 500 on the regular corporate price (excl. VAT).
CHF 1'790 per person- Buddy Rate (excl. VAT)
Sign up with a peer, benefit from this discount and have even more fun in class.
CHF 1'990 - regular corporate price (excl. VAT)
Enroll online for this course by June 30, 2022. We are going to select max. 8 participants for our next cohort based on experience and diversity. You will be notified in July 2022 whether you have been chosen for the upcoming edition of this program.