Do you want to
- gain more confidence when coaching others?
- be a more effective sparring partner for your people?
- build a culture of trust and autonomy?
- empower your talents to make conscious decisions?
We've got you covered! Our Coaching Fundamentals Program will help you feel more confident in your role as a product leader while also teaching you the principles of coaching in a condensed and hands-on format
This program is for you if...
- you are driven to learn coaching principles, so you can apply them in your role as a product leader.
- you have 5+ years experience in a product role
- you are able to attend all 2 hour session remotely. (Dates listed below)
- you are committed to investing up to 3 hours for preparation and practicing in between sessions
Arjanna van der Plas is a formerly Silicon Valley-based leadership coach with a background in strategic product design.
In the past 10 years, she's helped many leaders and experts to overcome mental barriers, and achieve their professional and personal goals. She is also the co-founder of the WOMEN’S HUB in Zurich.
Arjanna is certified as a co-active coach by CTI, the largest in-person coach training school in the world, as well as by the International Coaching Federation. She also draws from her background in industrial design engineering (TU Delft) to find creative solutions for her clients’ challenges.
You are in for a total of 7 interactive workshop sessions covering topics such as:
- Coaching Basics
- Setting Goals
- Coaching Attitude
- How Coaching Works
- Communication Basics
- Everyday Interventions
- Live Coaching
- Interventions Extended
- Your Individual Coaching
Participants who actively take part in at least 5 of 7 sessions will receive a Product Academy Certificate upon course completion.
- 7x 2-hour sessions on the following dates, on Tuesdays from 15.30 - 17.30 p.m. CET:
- January 17, 2023
- January 24, 2023
- January 31, 2023
- February 7, 2023
- February 28, 2023
- March 7, 2023
- April 4, 2023 (final follow-up reunion for deep dive & reflection)
- session recordings available in case you aren't able to attend all classes
The dates or time slots don't suit you? Get in touch and we will try to take your preferences into consideration for the next cohort of this program in 2023.
CHF 1'490 -
special scholarship rate
We are on a mission to foster diversity in product and offer partial scholarships to support especially women and start-ups. With a partial scholarship you are saving CHF 500 on the regular corporate price (excl. VAT).
CHF 1'790 per person-
Buddy Rate (excl. VAT)
Sign up with a peer, benefit from this discount and have even more fun in class.
CHF 1'990 -
regular corporate price (excl. VAT)
There is one last seat for our next cohort starting in January. Apply fast!