Have you ever had a fantastic product idea and the best value proposition, but failed to convince investors, the C-suite and shareholders? Are you lacking a solid business background that allows you to talk numbers with your CFO, truly understand your business model and cashflow?
You are not alone. Many product people feel savvy when it comes to discovering desirability and ensuring feasibility, but are less confident when it comes to business modeling and reporting. In this workshop you’ll dive into relevant financials and economic models that will help you create a sustainable business.
Where & When?
October 18, 2022 from 9.00 till 16.30 CET (online)
The workshop takes place with a maximum of 8 participants remotely via zoom and includes several interactive exercises and hands-on homework.
BOOK THIS COURSE
Who is it for?
For all product people and entrepreneurs, with a strong focus on product managers and product owners. No specific knowledge required.
- Learn how to drive decision using financial tools
- Create a solid economic basis to challenge and optimize your product ideas
- Gain a basic understanding of the tool set to convince your stakeholders
What we will achieve
- Learn how to differentiate between cashflow, business plan and business model, and why all of them are important
- Find out how to communicate effectively with C-level executives and other stakeholders when it comes to financial topics.
- Learn how unit economics can help you with your customer segmentation and product-market fit.
- Get tips and tricks on how to navigate the financial jungle without getting lost and how to avoid stumbling blocks and focus on case related important numbers.
Pre-reading material and hands-on exercises
- Pre-reading material on the most important KPIs and how / when to use them
- A case study that helps you to think like an investor and determine the viability of a business
- Understanding how to work with leading and lagging indicators
- Learn how to read a P&L statement with examples for B2B and B2C
Individual Follow-up Coaching Option
To maximize the value of this course for your organization, we offer an additional follow-up coaching (60 minutes, remote) just for you or your team a couple of weeks after the course. That way, you get to ask all the questions that might have popped up once you tried implementing what you learned in this course. We are going to contact you to set the specific date for your individual follow-up.
The follow-up coaching is available for CHF 290 and includes 30 minutes of preparation for your specific questions or documents (sent upfront) and 60 minutes of remote coaching via video call for you or your entire product team.
You can book the Follow-up Coaching Option via email after booking the course.
A Product Academy Certificate for this course can be requested after attending the course.
Regular Price: CHF 690
Early-Bird Ticket: CHF 590 (until June 30, 2022)
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
As soon as there’s one participant enrolled who is not speaking German, the entire workshop will be held in English. All the slides and materials are in English anyway.
BOOK THIS COURSE