Have you ever had a fantastic product idea and the best value proposition, but failed to convince investors, the C-suite and shareholders? Are you lacking a solid business background that allows you to talk numbers with your CFO, truly understand your business model and cashflow?
You are not alone. Many product people feel savvy when it comes to discovering desirability and ensuring feasibility, but are less confident when it comes to business modeling and reporting. In this workshop you’ll dive into relevant financials and economic models that will help you create a sustainable business.
Where & When?
April 3, 2023 – 9.00 – 16.30 CET (online)
The workshop takes place remotely via zoom and includes several interactive exercises and hands-on homework.
- Sascha Kropf, Head of Product at EAO
Who is it for?
For all product people and entrepreneurs, with a strong focus on product managers. No specific knowledge required.
- Learn how to drive decision using financial tools
- Create a solid economic basis to challenge and optimize your product ideas
- Gain a basic understanding of the tool set to convince your stakeholders
What we will achieve
- Learn how to differentiate between cashflow, business plan and business model, and why all of them are important
- Find out how to communicate effectively with C-level executives and other stakeholders when it comes to financial topics.
- Learn how unit economics can help you with your customer segmentation and product-market fit.
- Get tips and tricks on how to navigate the financial jungle without getting lost and how to avoid stumbling blocks and focus on case related important numbers.
A Product Academy Certificate for this course can be requested after attending the course.
Regular Price: CHF 690 (excl. 7.7% VAT)
Early-Bird Tickets (until February 15, 2023): CHF 590 (excl. 7.7% VAT)
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
As soon as there’s one participant enrolled who is not speaking German, the entire workshop will be held in English. All the slides and materials are in English anyway.