Security topics are usually not the sexiest items in your backlog and tend to get deprioritized until issues arise. But when they do, these issues can do a lot of damage to your brand and customer experience. However, it is actually not that hard to build reasonably secure products by following simple rules. This session will provide an introduction to the basics of a secure web presence, be it a shop or just a blog. It will also show some simple privacy principles to follow. As an extra gimmick, we are going to run a small security review of your page!
Who is it for?
Product, Design and Tech managers and leaders (like Head of Product, Tech Leads, CPOs etc.) and anyone interested in avoiding security and privacy issues with their website.
There is no excuse for an insecure web presence.
What We Will Achieve
- understand important terminology
- hear about potential pitfalls and their impact
- learn about best current practices in security and privacy
- discuss rules for setting up and running your website or blog in a secure way
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
- We will run a small security review of your web presence.
This workshop will be held in English as soon as there is one participant who is not speaking German or prefers the workshop to be held in English.