Have you ever been asked to put together a feature list for the next 12 months? Do your stakeholders give you a deadline for those features to be shipped? Have you had friends and foes ask you to add new ‘super important’ features to your roadmap? You are not alone! Many product teams still struggle with demands to tackle lists of predefined features and deadlines.
Alexandra has seen it all while working for 10 years in Product Management in small and big companies and as a consultant. She will break down and show how to build roadmaps focused on user needs & outcomes while also taking into account what is valuable for the business.
Alexandra will show best practices on how to build and iterate an outcome driven product roadmap, while keeping focus on implementing the vision, overcoming challenges and saying NO effectively. She will share tips and tricks on how to manage difficult conversations over roadmapping and prioritisation.
Who is it for?
- Product Managers at all levels of the management hierarchy
- Anybody interested in improving their facilitation skills for the next roadmap workshop they run.
- Upon completion you will be able to effectively define an outcome driven product roadmap.
What We Will Be Learning
- Articulate an inspiring vision for your product
- Build an outcome-focused roadmap using a modern and adaptable framework
- Learn how to use your roadmap to facilitate conversations with stakeholders on different levels
- Bring a user-centered approach to decision making
- Ensure alignment within the team and with stakeholders
- Prioritize ruthlessly and manage difficult conversations
Individual Follow-up Coaching Option
To maximize the value of this course for your organization, we offer an additional follow-up coaching (60 minutes, remote) just for you or your team a couple of weeks after the course. That way, you get to ask all the questions that might have popped up once you tried implementing what you learned in this course.
The follow-up coaching is available for CHF 350 and includes 30 minutes of preparation for your specific questions or documents (sent upfront) and 60 minutes of remote coaching via video call for you or your entire product team.
You can book the Follow-up Coaching Option in our booking form once you proceed to the checkout.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
The workshop includes a coffee break with snacks.
This workshop will be held in English.
Combine this workshop with another workshops by Alexandra and save CHF 50! Simply add both courses to your cart and use the discount AlexandraX2
- Problem Discovery with the Lean UX Canvas ( October 15, 9.00 – 12.00, same venue)
- Rapid Prototyping & Experimentation (October 15, 13.00 – 16.30, same venue)
(This special offer cannot be combined with other discounts and does not apply to course programs).
Consultant Senior Product Manager at Pivotal Labs, Paris.
Alexandra is a product leader and a digital transformation expert who’s been in the game for more than 10 years.
Originally from Romania where she worked as a consultant in new business launch. Previously held positions in marketing, communication, product strategy and development and consulting in digital transformation. She’s been building products for years touching various phases of the product lifecycle: user research, business insights, market analysis, financing, product vision, strategy and roadmapping. Alexandra was listed in the top women in Product in Europe 2018 and the elite business women to follow in 2019.
She is focused on helping companies transform the way they build software. She’s a result-driven expert who has extensive knowledge in finding product market fit and gathering deep understanding of the user in order to build a product people will love. She also shares her know-how and stories through talks and workshop all over the world and she mentors and coaches product professionals.