The wide-spread success of introducing OKR (objectives and key results) as a framework for more alignment in companies has inspired me to apply this concept to my personal life as well. For almost two years, my family has now been using personal OKRs for more focus, joy and well-being and it has tremendously helped me find a sustainable balance between work, family life and personal growth.
However, along the way, we have started to adapt and tweak several aspects of the original framework to make it more suitable for our personal use.
In this condensed and hands-on workshop you will learn how you can introduce couple OKRs, family OKRs or individual OKRs into your personal life, which pitfalls to watch out for and how to keep track of your achievements.
Who is it for?
Anyone who would like to live life intentionally and work towards a better balance when it comes to the important areas in your life. This workshop is especially powerful for couples or families who would like to align on their goals, but is also suitable for individuals.
- What are OKRs and why is everyone making such a fuzz about them?
- Main differences between OKRs in the work context and OKRs at home
- Our learnings from the last 6 OKR cycles
- A Miro template to track your own OKRs
- identifying relevant areas and some of your goals for the next OKR cylce
- drafting an OKR board to practice formulating and clustering OKRs
- getting and providing peer feedback on your and your peers OKR drafts
- discussing your questions as well as some concrete examples
Where does it take place?
The workshop takes place remotely via zoom.
Individual Ticket: CHF 150
Couple/Family Ticket: CHF 190
We want to encourage couples and families to take the course, therefore we are happy to offer the family/couple ticket at a highly discounted rate. Go for it!
As soon as there’s one participant enrolled who is not speaking German, the entire workshop will be held in English. All the slides and materials are in English anyway.
Founder of Product Academy (Bern)
Tanja is founder of the Product Academy as well as an experienced product leader and entrepreneur. She has helped build and scale several start-ups in Madrid, Munich and Zurich and enjoys coaching start-ups and product teams. She is also co-organizer of the Product Tanks in Zurich and Bern and leading the Swiss chapter of Women in Product.