Do you feel trapped in a feature factory with high pressure to constantly commit to dates, no matter the level of uncertainty? Are you longing for more product ownership because your stakeholders come to you with solutions instead of problems? In this workshop you will learn how to shape your roadmaps in order to become less rigid and to allow for flexible and outcome-driven product work.
Tanja will share examples and best practices on how to iterate on your roadmap while keeping stakeholders and your team aligned.
Who is it for?
- Product Managers at all levels of the management hierarchy
- Anybody interested in improving their facilitation skills for the next roadmaps workshop they run.
- Upon completion you will be able to effectively define an outcome driven product roadmap.
What We Will Be Learning
- how to shift from output-thinking to a outcome-driven mindset
- introducing a template and framwork on how to map roadmap items to the right level in your roadmap
- how to balance discovery and delivery
- how to deal with high-integrity commitments
- how to link your roadmap to OKRs
Individual Follow-up Coaching Option
To maximize the value of this course for your organization, we offer an additional follow-up coaching (60 minutes, remote) just for you or your team a couple of weeks after the course. That way, you get to ask all the questions that might have popped up once you tried implementing what you learned in this course.
The follow-up coaching is available for CHF 350 and includes 30 minutes of preparation for your specific questions or documents (sent upfront) and 60 minutes of remote coaching via video call for you or your entire product team.
You can book the Follow-up Coaching Option in our booking form once you proceed to the checkout.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
The workshop is taking place remotely via zoom and will be highly interactive.
This workshop will be held in English.
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
Founder of Product Academy (Bern)
Tanja is founder of the Product Academy as well as an experienced product leader and entrepreneur. She has helped build and scale several start-ups in Madrid, Munich and Zurich and enjoys coaching start-ups and product teams. She is also co-organizer of the Product Tanks in Zurich and Bern and leading the Swiss chapter of Women in Product.