Discussions with your partner at home, resistance from business stakeholders, disagreements with external agencies, conflicts among team members – we are often faced with situations where we need to negotiate whether we like it or not. In this Skill Share Lunch, Tanja is going to introduce you to the basic concepts of successful negotiations. Negotiating effectively requires the ability to change the game – moving away from conflict and toward collaboration. This lunch will pay off not only at work, but in many other situations in life. Promise!
Who is it for?
Product managers, product leaders (like Head of Product, CPOs), entrepreneurs and everyone interested in improving their negotiation skills.
- Don’t get mad. Don’t get even. Get what you want.
What we will achieve
- learn more about a systematic framework for understanding negotiation
- heighten your awareness of your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator.
- learn how to effectively prepare for negotiations.
- learn how to expand the size of the pie by creating value in negotiations.
- discuss strategies on how to get past no
- an interactive negotiation role play in pairs of two
This course is offered for free as part of the Skill Share Lunches organized by ImpactHUB Bern.
German. As soon as there’s one participant enrolled who is not speaking German, the entire workshop will be held in English. All the slides and materials are in English anyway.
Founder of Product Academy (Bern)
Tanja is founder of the Product Academy as well as an experienced product leader and entrepreneur. She has helped build and scale several start-ups in Madrid, Munich and Zurich and enjoys coaching start-ups and product teams. She is also co-organizer of the Product Tanks in Zurich and Bern and leading the Swiss chapter of Women in Product.