Are you interested in finding out more about the upcoming Summer Edition of our unique 6-months mentoring program “LevelUp!”? This is your chance to meet some of our alumni, talk to the founder of Product Academy and get answers to all your questions regarding the program before the application phase ends on February 16, 2020.
Who is it for?
Product Academy is fostering diversity in product teams. This edition of the mentoring program is meant for female (junior) product managers with up to 4 years of experience and other product people interested in transitioning into product from related roles such as UX or tech. The Spring Edition 2021 starting in January 2021 will be open to male applicants as well.
If you would like to learn more about the program in general, you are welcome to join!
- introduction to the structure of the program
- key insights from alumni of the last edition
- background information on Product Academy
- finding out if this program is meant for you
- insider tipps on how to increase your chances to be selected for one of the 12 spots on the program
- meeting fellow product people
The info session will be held in English.
Founder of Product Academy (Bern)
Tanja is founder of the Product Academy as well as an experienced product leader and entrepreneur. She has helped build and scale several start-ups in Madrid, Munich and Zurich and enjoys coaching start-ups and product teams. She is also co-organizer of the Product Tanks in Zurich and Bern and leading the Swiss chapter of Women in Product.