Is your team’s performance sabotaged by in-fighting and personal attacks? Or are you all too polite, only saying what you really think once you’ve left the meeting? These are just a couple of examples of what being bad at conflict looks like. And being bad at conflict is a major obstacle to high team performance. In this workshop you’ll learn what being good at conflict looks like, and how to cultivate conflict competence in your team to fuel high performance, instead of derailing it.
Who is it for?
Product, Design and Tech managers and leaders (like Head of Product, Head of Design, CPOs or CTOs etc.) and other people interested in improving their ability to work with conflict
Mine conflict for its gems, and diffuse its destructive potential.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand when conflict is productive and when it’s destructive in team working
- Use an analysis process to deal with conflict before it becomes personal
- Recognise 5 distinct conflict styles
- Use these conflict styles in practice by
- Identifying your individual conflict style preferences, and understanding those of your team
- Learning what style would be best for different conflict scenarios, and what skills you need to apply
- Developing greater range in the conflict styles you use
- Apply a scalable conflict management process back at the office
- Develop your team’s ability to mine conflict for its gems and avoid its dangers.
- One-to-one, small group, and large group exercises, including a pub quiz with prizes for the winning team!
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
This workshop will be held in English.
The workshop includes a coffee break with snacks.
Regular ticket price is CHF 450.
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
Executive Coach at Whitney & Associates in London