Who is it for?
- Professional women and male allies interested in elevating women in tech.
- You’re not alone in struggling with confidence.
- The only way out is through: courage is the antidote to your confidence killers.
What We Will Achieve
- Identify what it takes to appear confident even when you don’t feel that way.
- Discover the main triggers of self-doubt.
- Develop an action plan to push forward despite feeling less-than-confident.
- Find community with each other.
- Group exploration of information about confidence, women, and the workplace.
- Group brainstorm to identify ways to show up confidently.
- Personal diagnostic to evaluate your self confidence in several areas of your professional life.
- Activity to identify strategies for dealing with your confidence killers.
- Personal action planning and determining accountabilities.
Individual Follow-up Coaching Option
To maximize the value of this course for your organization, we offer an additional follow-up coaching (60 minutes, remote) just for you or your team a couple of weeks after the course. That way, you get to ask all the questions that might have popped up once you tried implementing what you learned in this course. We are going to contact you to set the specific date for your individual follow-up.
The follow-up coaching is available for CHF 350 and includes 30 minutes of preparation for your specific questions or documents (sent upfront) and 60 minutes of remote coaching via video call for you or your entire product team.
You can book the Follow-up Coaching Option in our booking form before proceeding to the checkout.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
The workshop includes a coffee break with snacks.
This workshop will be held in English.
Founder of Wolf & Heron in Colorado, US.