Who is it for?
- Professional men and women who are looking to level up their influence, both at work and more broadly in their field.
- People who dislike “networking events” or wish networking was more fun.
- People looking for ways to create more meaningful connections in their lives.
- Strategies and tactics for building network and leveraging connections we already have.
- An understanding of why network is one of the most effective sources of influence.
- We don’t have to go to “networking events” and be a social butterfly to be effective at building and leveraging our networks.
- The networks we already have are way more powerful than we thought.
What We Will Achieve
- Explore how to build and leverage network–inside and outside our organizations.
- Complete an analysis of our networks to uncover the power of what we already have.
- Determine key professional goals we want to achieve, and connect action items to each that leverage our networks.
- Group exploration of information about network building strategies focused on both network depth and breadth.
- Personal network analysis and partner brainstorm.
- Action-planning and accountability-setting.
- Ring of Reciprocity that establishes everyone in the room as new members of each other’s networks.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
Early-Bird Ticket (by March 31, 2020): CHF 250
Regular Ticket: CHF 350
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
This workshop will be held in English.
Founder of Wolf & Heron in Colorado, US.