Network is one of the most important ways to multiply your influence. It is through our networks that we gain access to resources, expertise, credibility, support, and new relationships. Our networks work for us even when we sleep, and as people in our networks rise in influence, we rise by association. In this session we explore how we can authentically leverage our network to build our influence and achieve our goals. We start with a high-level look at the power of network and discuss strategies for building both network depth and breadth. We then complete an in-depth analysis of the networks we already have, identifying our strengths and opportunities. We also look at how we can leverage our networks proactively and authentically as stepping stones toward achieving our goals. We finish with an activity that asks everyone in the room to both give to and receive from the network we have just established with each other.
Who is it for?
- Professional men and women who are looking to level up their influence, both at work and more broadly in their field.
- People who dislike “networking events” or wish networking was more fun.
- People looking for ways to create more meaningful connections in their lives.
- Strategies and tactics for building network and leveraging connections we already have.
- An understanding of why network is one of the most effective sources of influence.
- We don’t have to go to “networking events” and be a social butterfly to be effective at building and leveraging our networks.
- The networks we already have are way more powerful than we thought.
What We Will Achieve
- Explore how to build and leverage network–inside and outside our organizations.
- Complete an analysis of our networks to uncover the power of what we already have.
- Determine key professional goals we want to achieve, and connect action items to each that leverage our networks.
- Group exploration of information about network building strategies focused on both network depth and breadth.
- Personal network analysis and partner brainstorm.
- Action-planning and accountability-setting.
- Ring of Reciprocity that establishes everyone in the room as new members of each other’s networks.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
This workshop will be held in English.
Founder of Wolf & Heron in Colorado, US.