Who is it for?
- Product Managers at all levels of the management hierarchy interested in being more influential from exactly where they are.
- People who are looking for ways to be more inspirational to the people they work with.
- There are 9 influence power sources and 10 influence pathways.
- We can all work on building our influence power sources starting today.
- Your strengths and opportunities in how you might influence others.
What We Will Achieve
- Discover the 9 influence power sources that you can build starting today.
- Understand the 10 influence pathways, and the situations in which each pathway is particularly effective or ineffective.
- Discuss influence in multiple contexts: inspiring your team, influencing your manager, building your professional influence outside of your organization
- Identify your strongest power sources and pathway strategies.
- Develop an action plan for further developing your influence power and skillset.
- Group exploration and discussion of the power sources and pathways.
- Personal diagnostic to evaluate your own influence effectiveness.
- Interactive action-planning and accountability setting.
Individual Follow-up Coaching Option
To maximize the value of this course for your organization, we offer an additional follow-up coaching (60 minutes, remote) just for you or your team a couple of weeks after the course. That way, you get to ask all the questions that might have popped up once you tried implementing what you learned in this course. We are going to contact you to set the specific date for your individual follow-up.
The follow-up coaching is available for CHF 350 and includes 30 minutes of preparation for your specific questions or documents (sent upfront) and 60 minutes of remote coaching via video call for you or your entire product team.
You can book the Follow-up Coaching Option in our booking form before proceeding to the checkout.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
The workshop includes a coffee break with snacks.
This workshop will be held in English.
Founder of Wolf & Heron in Colorado, US.