Establishing and scaling product organizations can be a very time-consuming or even soul-sucking process. In this interactive workshop, Tobias will present some ideas on how to scale existing product organizations (e.g. by user intents), how to hire the right mindset and how to lead smart product people as well as influence the C-level with a visionary approach.
The workshop will take place via zoom online. There will be time for Q&A as well as several interactive sessions for collaborative thinking and adapting the frameworks to your current organization.
Who is it for?
Everyone who is actively involved in defining, working in or leading cross-functional product teams as well as those who would like to gain some knowledge about how to set up or scale such an organization and which skills and mindsets are needed.
- different methods on how to scale high performing teams
- how to leverage smart cross-functional teams
- the essential skills and mindset in cross functional product teams
- how to create alignment from product managers to C-level
- how to lead and motivate highly skilled cross-functional teams
- Reflection on business capabilities and on how to start and leverage cross-functional cooperation
- Interactive session on how to adapt the required skills and attitudes for high performing teams in your organization and how to lead such teams
Quotes from previous participants
- “Tobias has a lot of practical hands-on knowledge on how to run modern product organizations”
- “expectation: getting best practices with real world examples. expectation met”
- “ Absolut inspirierender und kurzweiliger Workshop mit sehr vielen interessanten und vor allem umsetzbaren Ideen. Wenn man nach einem Workshop eine so grosse Motivation verspürt, dass man das Gelernte direkt in der Praxis umsetzen möchte, dann hat sich die Investition in meinen Augen mehr als gelohnt»
This workshop received an average NPS of 8.25 when asking previous participants how likely it was for them to recommend this workshop to a friend or colleague (on a scale from 1 to 10).
This workshop will be taking place remotely via zoom. In case all participants are from Switzerland, we might be offering an in-person option for Zurich. If you are interested in an in-person workshop, please let us know in the booking form.
Individual Follow-up Coaching Option
To maximize the value of this course for your organization, we offer an additional follow-up coaching (60 minutes, remote) just for you or your team a couple of weeks after the course. That way, you get to ask all the questions that might have popped up once you tried implementing what you learned in this course. We are going to contact you to set the specific date for your individual follow-up.
The follow-up coaching is available for CHF 350 and includes 30 minutes of preparation for your specific questions or documents (sent upfront) and 60 minutes of remote coaching via video call for you or your entire product team.
You can book the Follow-up Coaching Option by selecting the ticket in addition to your regular workshop ticket before proceeding to the checkout.
Early-Bird Ticket (until August 31, 2020): CHF 390
Regular Ticket: CHF 490
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
The workshop includes several breaks which can be spent networking in virtual break-out rooms.
As soon as there’s one participant enrolled who is not speaking German, the entire workshop will be held in English. All the slides and materials are in English anyway.
Head of Product at Digitec Galaxus (Zurich)
Tobias is an experienced e-commerce enthusiast and especially passionate about smart product management. Currently, Tobias is working as Head of Product & User Experience at Digitec Galaxus AG, where he is leveraging the product organization and responsible for the holistic product development and user experience. Prior to Digitec Galaxus, Tobias worked for eight years in several positions for OTTO in Hamburg, and for Schiesser (retail brand), where he built up the B2B and B2C-e-commerce from scratch. He is skilled in e-commerce business development, agile leadership, leading consumer focused cross functional teams, user experience and passionate about applied machine learning use cases.