Build – Measure – Learn. It all sounds so simple in theory. Yet, so many of us are trapped in some sort of feature factory. This course is focused on one of the hardest and most valuable skills in product: asking smart questions, framing them as hypotheses and deciding which experiments and opportunities to pursue. Learn more about how to uncover risky assumptions and set your team up for successful dual-track product management of discovery and delivery.
We will discuss how to work with hypothesis on a daily basis, how to trigger relevant decisions and how to contribute to transforming your company into a learning organization.
Who is it for?
Product managers, product leaders (like Head of Product, CPOs) and other product people interested in escaping the feature factory and finding product-market fit by asking the right questions.
- how to write useful hypotheses
- how to prioritize hypotheses by dealing with risk and assessing opportunities
- how to set up dual-track discovery and delivery
- how to choose the right experiment for your hypothesis
What we will achieve
- Acquire a systematic framework for working with hypothesis-driven product management
- Heighten your awareness of the importance of asking the right questions in the right way
- Learn how to improve your team setup
- Discuss ways to work towards building a learning organization
- writing hypotheses and setting up a hypothesis backlog
- working with cost of delay as framework of prioritization
- choosing experiments based on hypotheses
Individual Follow-up Coaching Option
To maximize the value of this course for your organization, we offer an additional follow-up coaching (60 minutes, remote) just for you or your team a couple of weeks after the course. That way, you get to ask all the questions that might have popped up once you tried implementing what you learned in this course. We are going to contact you to set the specific date for your individual follow-up.
The follow-up coaching is available for CHF 350 and includes 30 minutes of preparation for your specific questions or documents (sent upfront) and 60 minutes of remote coaching via video call for you or your entire product team.
You can book the Follow-up Coaching Option by selecting the ticket in addition to your regular workshop ticket before proceeding to the checkout.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
CHF 350 /EUR 290
German clients can sign up via email at info(at)productacademy.ch
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
The workshop includes a coffee break with snacks.
As soon as there’s one participant enrolled who is not speaking German, the entire workshop will be held in English. All the slides and materials are in English anyway.
Founder of Product Academy (Bern)
Tanja is founder of the Product Academy as well as an experienced product leader and entrepreneur. She has helped build and scale several start-ups in Madrid, Munich and Zurich and enjoys coaching start-ups and product teams. She is also co-organizer of the Product Tanks in Zurich and Bern and leading the Swiss chapter of Women in Product.