Do we need to hire a product marketer?
Product Marketing accelerates growth while sharpening your product strategy and market fit. But how exactly does it work, and when is the right time to bring a PMM in? In this organisational build vs hire session, we’ll learn more about what the role involves, when to bring it in, and how to set your PMM up for success.
What we’ll achieve
- Understand the scope and impact of product marketing, and where the role can fit
- Segmentation and positioning: how to think like a product marketer, find your target segments and attract more ideal customers
- Go-to-market: how to launch products and generate continuous engagement
- Hiring PMMs: What to look for, and how to set them up for success
- Measuring product marketing: how to pick the right metrics
Who is it for
Product leaders, marketing leaders and early stage founders
Where and when?
April 20, 2023 from 13.00 till 17.00 CET
The course takes place in person in Zurich. The venue will be announced soon.
Think like a product marketer, and decide if you need someone to think like that full time
Ruth Wood has worked as Product Marketing Lead at companies like Beekeeper, Revolut and now Gigs.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
Special Anniversary Price (only valid on February 27, 2023): CHF 335 (excl. VAT)
Regular Ticket: CHF 450 (excl. VAT)
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
The course will be taught in English.
BOOK THIS COURSE