Level up your product marketing program in just 6 hours
Product Marketing can get diluted and struggle to prove its impact as your company grows. Between positioning, go-to-market, engagement campaigns, sales enablement and ad-hocs, how can Product Marketers at scale-ups ensure they move the needle on the right things? In this course, you’ll get tailored 1:1 guidance on how to take your product marketing to the next level, and learn tried and tested tactics and frameworks for tackling the hardest questions a PMM can face.
What we’ll cover
- Mapping product marketing: Why exactly are you so darn busy?
- Radical prioritisation: Cull your nice-to-haves while improving your stakeholder relationships. Yes, it is possible.
- Go-to-market anatomy: Study how the best in the field approach go-to-market, and give your GTM channels and strategies a thorough check-up
- Measuring product marketing: How to pick the right metrics, and use them to support your prioritisation decisions
- Sales enablement: Top tips for feeding hungry sales teams, without getting totally overwhelmed
- Competitive positioning: How to stay classy, and still win
Who is it for
Product Marketing Managers (PMMs) in the first 5 years of their product marketing career and product managers/product leaders who are responsible for product marketing until a PMM is hired.
Where and when?
May 5, 2023 from 09.00 till 16.00 CET
The course takes place in person in Zurich (course venue will be announced shortly).
Product marketing feeds and implements strategy. That means you can always directly impact your company’s goals.
Ruth Wood has worked as Product Marketing Lead at companies like Beekeeper, Revolut and now Gigs.
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
Special Anniversary Price (only valid on February 27, 2023): CHF 550
Regular Ticket: CHF 780
Early-Bird Ticket: CHF 730 (March 15, 2023)
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
The course will be taught in English.
BOOK THIS COURSE