Ask 10 people what a product roadmap is and you will get 10 different answers! This artifact is often misunderstood, yet incredibly powerful if done correctly. Creating a great product roadmap is part art and part science. In this full-day workshop, we will talk through the purposes of a roadmap and a process for establishing your product's vision, gaining alignment with your stakeholders, validating themes, and presenting to upper-level execs in order to maximize your team's impact.
In this course you are going to learn how to prioritize opportunities, align teams and deliver value to customers and stakeholders.
Where and when?
The next edition of this course (max. 8 participants) is taking place on October 31, 2022 from 9.00 till 16.00 (CET)
BOOK YOUR TICKET
The course is available as in-house workshop, too.
Who is it for?
Product People at all levels of the management hierarchy and anybody interested in moving away from output-oriented roadmaps.
Key questions you'll answer during this session:
- What are the differences between product strategy, product roadmap, and a feature release plan?
- How do I relate my product work to business objectives?
- How do I look beyond the next quarter without over-committing?
- How do I manage stakeholders and their pressure/influence?
- How do I prioritize what product aspects to work on 1st, 2nd, 3rd…?
- What's the best way to present a product roadmap to my stakeholders?
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
This workshop will be held in English.
- Early-Bird Ticket (until August 31, 2022): CHF 650
- Regular Ticket: CHF 790
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.
BOOK YOUR TICKET