Ask 10 people what a product roadmap is and you will get 10 different answers! Product roadmaps are often misunderstood, yet incredibly powerful if based on outcomes instead of output. Creating a great product roadmap is part art and part science. In this workshop, we will talk through the purposes of a roadmap, discuss how to identify themes and look at different types of roadmaps in B2B.
Where and when?
The next date for this workshop has not been set yet.
In case you would like to register for the waitlist and be the first to know about the next edition, please reach out via our contact form.
The course is available as in-house workshop, too.
Who is it for?
Product managers, product owners and other product people working in B2B or who are about to transition to a B2B product role.
Key questions you'll answer during this session:
- What are the differences between product strategy, product roadmap, and a feature release plan?
- How do I relate my product work to business objectives?
- How do I look beyond the next quarter without over-committing?
- How do I manage stakeholders and their pressure/influence?
- How do I prioritize what product aspects to work on 1st, 2nd, 3rd…?
- What's the best way to present a product roadmap to my stakeholders?
All participants will receive a Product Academy Certificate for this course.
This workshop will be held in English.
For team discounts and in-house options, feel free to get in touch.