B2B - Same same, but different
“Just A/B test it!” – Sounds nice in theory. In B2B, however, many B2C discovery methods are not equally applicable. You need to avoid over-customization, yet still include your customers’ opinion. You want to share your roadmap, without revealing too much…
This online B2B PM Masterclass is addressing many day-to-day challenges B2B product managers are facing. Workshops in combination with group coaching will help you to not only level up your skills, but also build a strong network of like-minded product people. Join our Product Academy family!
This program is for you if...
- you are a junior to mid-level B2B PM with up to three years of experience
- you are interested in transitioning to a B2B product role
- you are able to attend three workshops and group coaching sessions remotely. (Dates listed below)
- you are committed to investing up to 4 hours for preparation for each workshop day
Three trainers are teaming up to combine their experience and support you on your learning journey:
- Julia Bastian, VP of Products at Alasco (Munich)
- Oliver Oechslein, VP of Product at Flexcavo (Munich)
- Tanja Lau, Founder of Product Academy (Bern)
- 3 hands-on workshops
- Hypothesis-Driven Product Management in B2B
- Discovery in B2B
- B2B Roadmaps
- prep material for each workshop
- 3 60-minutes group coaching sessions
- lots of practice and group work in this cohort-based program
- teaming up with a study buddy to practice in between sessions
Participants who actively take part in all three workshops and at least two of the three group coachings will receive a Product Academy Certificate upon course completion.
The course takes place remotely via zoom. The next course dates have not been set, but most likely the next edition will be offered in fall 2023.
Please note that homework for each course is going to be sent out about 2-3 weeks before each workshop and has to be submitted one week before the workshop date.
The dates or time slots don't suit you? Get in touch and we will try to take your preferences into consideration for the next cohort of this program in 2024.
CHF 990 (excl. VAT) -
special scholarship rate
We are on a mission to foster diversity in product and offer partial scholarships to support especially women and start-ups. With a partial scholarship you are saving CHF 690 on the regular corporate price (excl. VAT).
CHF 1'390 per person-
Buddy Rate (excl. VAT)
Sign up with a peer, benefit from this discount and have even more fun in class.
This rate is also applicable if someone from your company is currently supporting Product Academy as mentor, trainer or coach.
CHF 1'690 -
regular corporate price (excl. VAT)
Currently, applications for this program are closed. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, feel free to drop us a line and we will keep you posted about upcoming editions.